CHRISTMAS EVENTS AND TEAMBUILDINGS
Take advantage of our offer for company Christmas parties and TEAMBUILDING in NOVEMBER and DECEMBER.
Do you plan to organize a company party? With our first-class service, we create an unforgettable atmosphere and turn your work into a memorable event. Experience unique moments in an extraordinary environment and leave unprecedented memories in people. Choose dinner from a wide range of served menus, buffets, exclusive snacks, as well as a wide range of alcoholic and soft drinks. And if you long for something special, our chef will be happy to prepare a menu exactly to your liking so that you and your guests are certainly satisfied.
What makes us special:
- Unique location, beautiful natural environment in the forests of the Little Carpathians in a wine region and near Modra, at the same time close to Bratislava
- Generous interior space for events with a capacity of 6 to 200 people, accommodation for 150 people – Christmas parties, balls, New Year’s gala evenings, year-round meetings, conferences, etc.
- Exterior for company Christmas activities – company Christmas pig slaughtering in Furmanska pub or Christmas markets on the hotel terrace
- Creative Christmas teambuilding activities – decorating gingerbreads, making ikebana, cooking Christmas punch, decorating a Christmas tree, cooking cabbage, company pig slaughtering
- Possibility to combine Christmas party with relaxation in luxury Wellness & Spa – water and sauna world, massages and treatments, breathtaking view of the forest
- Sports and tourist activities near the hotel – ski slope 200m from the hotel, Christmas climb to Homola, visit the Red Stone Castle, Smolenice Castle, and others…
- Possibility to reward employees and business partners with an exclusive Christmas present in the form of a Hotel Zochova Chata “Gift Voucher.”
- 7 lounges with a total capacity of up to 280 persons
- large outdoor areas of a forest park with sports grounds with an area of over 12,000 m2
- terraces suitable for company barbecue, live cooking, goulash cooking, wine tastings, and other activities
- gourmet hotel restaurant led by a chef Peter Holec
- Luxury Wellness & Spa with nature views, seasonal massages, and treatments
- stylish Furman pub with traditional Slovak culinary specialties
- Things to do near: Little Carpathian Wine Road, Red Stone Castle, Driny Cave, Observatory, Lookout Tower, and more