Take advantage of the offer for autumn teambuilding from September to November. Combine your company teambuilding with outdoor activities. Hotel Zochova chata **** has a unique location in the heart of the Little Carpathians and adjacent grassy area of more than 12,000 square meters.
We would be pleased to introduce our latest sports activities.
Hotel Zochova chata **** offers:
- 7 lounges with a total capacity of up to 280 persons
- large outdoor areas of a forest park with sports grounds with an area of over 12,000 m2
- summer terraces suitable for company barbecue, live cooking, goulash cooking, wine tasting, and other activities
- gourmet hotel restaurant led by a chef Peter Holec
- Luxury Wellness & Spa with nature views, seasonal massages, and treatments
- stylish Furman pub with traditional Slovak culinary specialties
- Things to do near Little Carpathians:famous wine road, Red Stone Castle, Driny Cave, Observatory, Lookout Tower, and manymore
Enjoy outdoor fun:
- Adventure Golf
- Garden chess, volleyball, football, badminton, croquet, billiards, table football, table tennis, darts, cycling, and many more…
- Tourism and trips – Red Stone, Cave Driny, Small Carpathian Wine Road, Observatory, Lookout, and others…
- Entertainment program – DJ, live music, dulcimer, fire show, falconer show, and more…
- Barbecue, roasting at the fireplace or preparing homemade goulash or steaks under the leadership of a chef Petr Holec.
A small sample of the menu from which you can choose the right activity is right here.
- Pig slaughtering
- All-day teambuilding at traditional Slovak pig slaughtering in Furmanska pub. Each participant learns a little about how to produce meat delicacieswhile homemadehoochor dancing to the traditional Slovak music will keep you warm. In addition to a great experience, each participant will take away tasty reward in the form of liver pudding, bacon, sausages, brawn, greaves, and other goodies…