AUTUMN GURMAN OFFER FOR GROUPS
Take advantage of the exceptional gourmet offer for groups in the autumn months of SEPTEMBER to NOVEMBER.
Goose and duck feast or game specialties in the hotel restaurant or the stylish Furmanska pub. We also offer wine and champagne tastings, premium spirits, cognacs, and whiskey, as well as visits to the region’s most significant wine-growing events.
Hotel Zochova chata **** offers:
- 7 lounges with a total capacity of up to 280 persons
- large outdoor areas of a forest park with sports grounds with an area of over 12,000 m2
- summer terraces suitable for company barbecue, live cooking, goulash cooking, wine tasting, and other activities
- gourmet hotel restaurant led by a chef Peter Holec
- Luxury Wellness & Spa with nature views, seasonal massages, and treatments
- stylish Furman pub with traditional Slovak culinary specialties
- Things to do near Little Carpathians:famous wine road, Red Stone Castle, Driny Cave, Observatory, Lookout Tower, and manymore
Enjoy outdoor fun:
- Adventure Golf
- Garden chess, volleyball, football, badminton, croquet, billiard, table football, table tennis, darts, cycling, and many more…
- Tourism and trips – Red Stone, Cave Driny, Small Carpathian Wine Road, Observatory, Lookout, and others…
- Entertainment program – DJ, live music, dulcimer, fire show, falconer show, and more…
- Culinary activities:
- Barbecue, roasting at the fireplace,preparing homemade goulash or steaks under the leadership of a chef Petr Holec.
- Exclusive steak preparation:
- Would you like to learn how to make a juicy steak? How to cook it rare, medium, or well done? During the day with the chef, you will not only try to prepare different types of meat, but we will also advise you on how to buy beef properly, what containers to use for different types of meat, or how to use leftovers and bones.