NEW YEAR'S EVE in the heart of nature with half board
New Year’s Eve at Hotel Zochova chata**** traditionally in the spirit of wonderful entertainment and excellent food – accompanied through the evening by popular presenter Štefan Skrúcaný. Dance and enjoy smash hits played by T.R.Band and DJ Miga. Also featuring will be the Olšiakovci cimbal players, midnight fireworks, a tombola with great prizes, and so much more! You can book New Year's Eve from two nights.
- Double-room Comfort* accommodation
- half board
- New Year’s Eve welcome drink
- An extensive New Year’s Eve programme with tombola and fireworks
- Festive New Year’s Eve menu
- Midnight buffet
- A toast to the New Year
- Large morning buffet
- Festive New Year’s Day lunch buffet
- Late check-out by 13:00 hod. **
- Unlimited entry to exclusive Wellness and Spa centre throughout event
- Kids’ programme (December 31, 2019, 15:30 to 18:00.)
** subject to availability
*** stay must include New Year’s Eve
Stated price is for a double room for two paying guests.
The T.R.Band quality is based on the cast of outstanding musicians and singers who have collaborated with the most popular personalities of the domestic music scene.
The band can provide a valuable music program. The repertoire, which brings Slovak and Czech hits, cover versions of pop music, the best-known melodies from rock and roll, latino and blues-rock scene guarantees quality entertainment until the early morning hours.
Olšiakovci Cimbal Players
They perform popular cafe tunes based on European folk music. The Olšiakovci are dedicated to their concert repertoire that comprises the best of world folk music from various genres.
- In order to confirm the reservation, a 50% deposit of the price of the stay must be paid within seven days from the reservation date, with the remaining 50% to be paid by November 30, 2019 at the latest.
- 50% cancellation fee will be charged in the event of cancelled reservation by November 30, 2019
- 100% cancellation fee will be charged in the event of cancelled reservation after December 1, 2019